sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

Education (Problems)


Education is really important and it’s something that we all need in life. Since small we’ve been educated by our parents, family and teachers. First we go to school at the age of 3 approximately, then to the institute and at last, we go to university and there is where the problem comes. Ceuta is a small city,where we don’t have much choice respecting university studies. Bellow i will outline some problems and solutions connected with this topic.

One problem is that many students have to go somewhere else for their further studies, because there’s not that possibility in Ceuta. They have to go far from their parents and in that case, parents won’t be able to have a control on them and that means that they will do whatever they want.

Another issue is that not everyone can afford studying in another city, because it takes a lot of money and that’s why sometimes they have to study something that they didn’t want to.

A final difficulty is the shortage of staff because of budget problems. There are teachers that work part-time or even they aren't well paid.

1 comentario:

  1. Education is very important in our society. This topics affects me because I am from Lanzarote where there aren´t universities. Now I am studyng in Ceuta but I miss my home and I like follow my carreer in Lanzarote.

    ResponderEliminar